My cousin Rachel tagged me.
WHAT WAS I DOING TEN YEARS AGO
I had just finished my freshman year of college at BYU. I was getting ready to go back to summer term.
WHAT WAS I DOING ONE YEAR AGO
I was eight months pregnant with Mylie and our air conditioning was broken.
FIVE SNACKS I ENJOY
1. Pita bread and hummus
2. Baby carrots and dill dip
3. Ants on a log (celery with peanut butter and raisins)
4. Cheese and crackers
5. Ice cream
FIVE SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO:
1. ABCs
2. Theme song to 'Mr. Ed'
3. The Pink Panther song (ok, so there are no words to this one)
4. I Am A Child of God
5. Celebrate You by Veruca Salt
FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS
1. I would buy a single family home in Northern Virginia that has five bedrooms, a three car garage, and a decent size yard.
2. Uh, unfortunately my list is over, because I over spent my million dollars in #1.
Five of My Bad Habits
1. Not ironing wrinkly clothes
2. Spending too much time on the computer
3. Forgetting to thaw the meat in the freezer that I was meaning to use for dinner
4. Forgetting to move the laundry from the washer to the dryer
5. Bribing my kids
Five Things I Like Doing
1. Hanging out with my family
2. Riding roller coasters
3. Laughing really hard
4. Sleeping
5. Finishing crossword puzzles or sudoku puzzles
Five Things I Will Never Wear Again
1. Baby clothes
2. Braces
3. My wedding dress
4. Any style of clothing I am wearing in a photographs from the late 80s and early 90s
5. Oh honestly! Most things I wear now I should never wear again, who am I kidding?
Five of My Favorite Toys
1. My laptop
2. My guitars
3. Jocko, my Steiff monkey that I have always had
4. Slime from vending machines
5. My kids Leapster L-Max game systems, because when they are playing these they are keeping out of trouble
If your eyes have read this post, and you have not already filled out this exact list on your own blog, consider yourself tagged...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I completely agree 100% that I should not wear most of my clothes either. I think some of them date back to high school and early years of college...seriously. Then again, if I did have nice clothes they'd be full of stains anyway, so I probably wouldn't want to wear them again either. Cute pictures of the kids and family. I think your kids are a hoot.
Post a Comment