Ben is getting to be so grown up. He turned 30 on May 31. It seems like just yesterday he was young.

For his birthday we took our kids to Busch Gardens (we really like that place, huh).


It was really hot, so the kids had fun in their swimsuits playing in the water zone of the kids land. It was a really fun day.Here are some cute shots of Mylie while she and I waited for the rest of the family to ride the log flume ride:



My sister Jessie got engaged over Memorial Day Weekend, and she will be getting married in October. Here's a cute shot of Jessie and Taylor that my cousin Heather took at Jessie's graduation:

Here's Jess's new ring:

In other news, my sister Brooke is expecting her fourth baby in late November. Maddie is so excited for another cousin and is really hoping it is another girl.
Don't worry, this isn't a new black eye that Mylie is sporting in this shot.

Not only has her black eye healed, but all of the kids are healthy at last!
For Family Home Evening on Monday, we tried to teach the kids about paying tithing. Maddie was very interested in learning how to figure out 1/10th.




Andrew was very interested in the money:



Zack was only interested in hoarding his cars, and Mylie was only interested in what Zack was up to:



Well, now I have to watch more of the stupid Paris Hilton coverage for a while... Here is some mindless trivia for you: The actress who plays Tia in Disney's 'Escape to Witch Mountain' and her sister who is the young actress in Disney's creepy 'Watcher in the Woods' movie are both Paris Hilton's aunts. They're the sisters of Paris' mom. Man, I know way too much fluff.
4 comments:
YES! MY PERSISTANCE HAS INDEED PAID OFF! HURRAH! Love your blog, love your fam, love you, love that Paris is going to prison!
Allie, I check your blog allll the time and look for the updates. I love the pictures, I love the Phil and Ted stroller you recommended, and we need to see more pictures of you. When does Brooke find out the gender of her Baby? You two are the ULTIMATE moms, lets see how soon Jessie pops out some cousins for your kiddos!!
I am excited about Jessie getting marrried. And Brooke being pregnant. That is awesome.
Allie, your house is a non-stop party. Keep up the good work! The kids are super cute.
Post a Comment