I got tagged by my cousin Maere. I'm supposed to fill you all in eight things about me that you may not know.
1. I have three electric guitars stashed in various secret locations of my house, where they are safe from small kids.
2. When given the choice on candy, I usually don't pick chocolate.
3. My husband was not in the same room with me when he proposed to me, he just shouted down the hallway that he "thought" he wanted to marry me.
4. I loved getting things like slime and bouncy balls from vending machines from grocery stores when I was little.
5. Ben got me an iPod for my birthday (October 2) and I didn't put anything on it until April.
6. I get grossed out fairly easily.
7. I don't like to be hugged, unless it is by my kids. Well, and maybe Ben.
8. I have a lot of very close friends, many of them I don't see often enough, but I am very lucky to have friends who are so great.
9. This is a bonus tag line, since the news is already known by a lot of you, but I am about to have a new brother-in-law. My sister Jessie got engaged this weekend!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So, you don't like it when your Dad gives you a hug?
I'd choose skittles over m & m's any day as well.
we are also excited to see you in October! I wish you had a Utah trip this month, but Disneyworld in September again is an awesome way to go!
Jake is a cutie, and I got Brookes message about him not looking like an old man- I appreciate that! He is a very sweet baby, but has learned how to spit up/barf, but we forgive him!!
Post a Comment