Friday, May 11, 2007

OK Go - Here It Goes Again

2 comments:

Miller Family said...

Hi! My name is Crystal Miller and you probably don't know who I am. I am the sister-in-law of Taylor Miller (married to his older brother Ryan) so before to long I will be Jess's sister-in-law. I asked her for your blog address so I could peek in on your cute family (sorry if that creeps you out). I can tell Jess really loves her sisters. We are looking forward to meeting you guys. I have two kids (a four year old boy and a 10 month old girl). Maybe our kids can play together sometime (we live in Alexandria)? Your blog is very entertaining. Keep up the good work and thanks for letting me peek.

megan&steve said...

Allie, Hahah.. talk about great choreography! Jessie could have whipped something like that together-did you ever hear about her BYU dance camp "aint nothing gonna break my stride" Audition? HILARIOUS!