Thursday, August 02, 2007

Andrew at three



I was going through my photo library and found this picture of Andrew when he was three and majorly into binkies. He always had to have one in his mouth and a few spares in his hands. One day he told me he was an elephant. It wasn't until I turned around and looked at him that I understood he had made himself a binkie trunk. I thought it showed how resourceful he is, Ben thought it meant he was beginning to express Republican tendencies. Let's just say he doesn't have access to binkies any more...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rachael said...

What a great picture! I need to add some pics. My kids are totally bobby (binky) kids. I love the elephant picture in my head.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are clever...they are always coming up with funny things and creative tales.

Anonymous said...

Ryan was looking over my shoulder at that picture and he said, "Oh cool!" I think he's got some ideas now...

Chad and Margaret Olson said...

Allie,
I love this picture becasue I totally understand! Josh loves his binkies and has to have about 4 to go to sleep and they have to all be accounted for (by color) before he can relax. Last night I heard him screaming "Mommy! I dropped orange! I dropped orange!" If he knew how to make a trunk, he would. I am happy to see that Andrew was three and still loved them. Josh is 2 1/2 and I am starting to get crap from people!

Unknown said...

Fun picture. And you love British TV shows. Way to go! I'm from England and haven't watched any for ages, but I remember Office being quite funny, and that one with John Clease in (can't remember name).

Glad I found your blog. You and your fellow bloggers are welcome to come visit my blog anytime. I have a free contest running, called "Spotlight the Youth," which not many have entered so far. Some fabulous prizes. Closing date is August 31st. So why not send in an entry--and spread the word?