We begin with fourth of July at the beach.
BOOM!!!!
Uhhhh!?! Mom, did you see that too?
Chilling on the hammock at the beach house.
Anyone want an ice cream sandwich?
Yummy!
Andrew being 'invisible' during a game of hide and seek.
Mylie after a hard day at the beach.
Kids at the beach can sometimes be a drag.
Dad and My.
Playing by the waves
Dad and the boys.
Wild horses.
Maddie sneaking up on a horse.
Tate and Mylie hanging out at the park.
Zachary and Buzz on the slide.
Who knows what Andrew and Bracken were doing...
...but Zack wanted to find out
Cute little swinger.
Keeping track of so many kids at the park can be tricky, here is one solution...
Double header.
Sometimes it is nice to have a pushy cousin, and a push over cousin.
Make sure to double-click on this photo to get the full effect of Abbie's expression.
Enough of the pictures, Mom!
Did that pregnant Brooke wet her pants in public? OK, so Abbie spilled a soda on Brooke...
Brooke gets a little surprise...
Justin served his mission in France. A few years ago he told Ben about 'Bastille Day'. Ben rolled his eyes and asked why anyone would celebrate 'Pastel Day.' Silly Ben and his bad hearing. So here is Ben wearing the outfit that surprised Brooke when she opened the door in the picture above. I don't know about you, but I think Pastel Day seems cooler than Bastille Day. Uh, and yeah he showed up in that get up on Bastille Day, duh...
Nothing chases down a smurf quite like a lollipop.
Mylie is excited to celebrate her first birthday. If only I had been smart enough to bring a kleenex in with me before taking the picture...
Gee, these are some snuggly cousins...
Abbie and Grandfather.
Mylie McRufflebuns checking out some birthday presents.
I don't quite get the point of this paper, Grandfather.
Oh, Elmo!!!!!
I can't control my joy! Let me smother you with love, and keep my cousins from grabbing you away.
Elmo, I am sorry I must leave you now, but I hear there is some cake waiting...
Cake, Cake, Cake!!!!!
Come on, I'm hungry!
Can someone get me a drink?
I really dig this cake!
This was Mylie this morning. She has taken up Zack's trait of hoarding toys. She has the straw hanging out of her mouth so she can dedicate one hand to holding her Disney ball and dedicate the other to swatting her brothers away when they try to grab it from her.

2 comments:
What cute pix! Your kids are adorable! I would like to go on the record as saying that I want in-laws with a beach house. Me as daughter in law = beach house. I love math!
I love those pictures. Your kids are seriously so creative. I wonder were that comes from? Andrew is hilarious. Looks like you all have been having a fun summer. Brooke looks incredible. What is her secret? I would have my kids that close if I looked that great all the time. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment