Wednesday, September 05, 2007

ATTENTION: MANY NEW POSTS BELOW

A few moments of happiness:






3 comments:

Rachael said...

Because this post had no comments...(poor lonely post) and the other did. I love, LOVE how you describe the 'bliss' of only having one for a while...2 hours to be precise. And sorry about the dorkbox hotel neighbor you had. That is my husband's worst possible nightmare. So glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

So fun to see new pictures of your kids. I read about the jerk next to you at the hotel. It's funny because my brother and soon-to-be-sister-in-law are moving into a basement apartment of a family who has 3 kids, 2 year-old twins and a 5 year-old. They keep saying how the kids are so unruly and the parents are "not very organized" because the kids run around like crazy people every morning waking my sis-in-law up (my bro. obviously doesn't live there yet). I guess when they went to sign the contract "the kids were running around in circles around the couch, getting into the hot chocolate without their mom's approval, and they spilled cereal all over the floor." I can't wait until they have kids. They have no idea what's coming.

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Maybe you should send Zack out here so he can clean my house....