Haha, you can never have too many arm rolls in a dance!! I love Jess's shimmy...thank goodness for all those dance lessons she took growing off, it's REALLY paid off! These things are hilarious! Where do you find things like this? Cant wait to see you next month!
Allie, I really like these cut and paste videos you have created. I am so excited you are coming early for Jessies wedding and all the fun events leading up to it. When you are in town one day lets meet up at my moms where the kiddos can play outside and we can visit!
I am learning all sorts of things as a result of mothering four mischievous rascals. It is now my duty to share what I have learned with all mothers everywhere. If it is on this blog, then yes, it has happened in my home.
4 comments:
Haha, you can never have too many arm rolls in a dance!! I love Jess's shimmy...thank goodness for all those dance lessons she took growing off, it's REALLY paid off! These things are hilarious! Where do you find things like this? Cant wait to see you next month!
How fun!
Ok, Allie. I need more!!!
Allie, I really like these cut and paste videos you have created. I am so excited you are coming early for Jessies wedding and all the fun events leading up to it. When you are in town one day lets meet up at my moms where the kiddos can play outside and we can visit!
Post a Comment