











Brooke and I were sitting on a bench talking for a little while as the kids played. All of a sudden Brooke noticed Tate watching us from a window in the little train tunnel at the park. It cracked us up.

Oh, and Mylie got her head stuck in the railing. Ben thought it would be a good idea to grab the camera before going to help her.













3 comments:
YAY! I love new posts! Cute photos of Andrew and the kids at the park. How on earth did you get Mylie's head out of the railing? Did you butter her head like on that episode of Full House?
Elle sticks her head thru our railing all the time and it drives my crazy! I only wish she would get stuck, then maybe she would stop. Lots of fun pics!
okay, the Tate and Mylie head shots are my favorite. Of course you need to document things like that-way to go Ben! Andrew and his apple adventure with classmates seems like an awesome field trip. Arizona schools must have low budgets because I don't remember doing things like that. Help me with our stroller, if you check out the blog you will see.
Post a Comment