
We've had a lot going on lately as the school year wraps up.
The second graders at Maddie's school put on a fun musical performance that involved singing, shadow puppets, and lots of fun. Maddie was thrilled that her Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Scott and Grandma Winnie could all come watch her. She was surprised that Aunt Jessie and Uncle Taylor were in town, when they showed up for her performance as well.



Andrew attended the kindergarten orientation at the elementary school and was so excited to ride a school bus for the very first time. All of the rising kindergarten students went on a two mile round trip ride.
When Andrew returned he was very excited to tell me that there are NO seat belts on the bus. For a child who has never ridden anywhere without a car seat or booster seat and ALWAYS with a seat bus this was quite an adventure.
Andrew had his last day of preschool yesterday. His last day was a party at a local play ground. Here he is pushing one of his very VERY favorite people on earth that some of you may have already heard him talk about, Sara! She is the little girl that Andrew proposed to several weeks back. Their post-wedding plans include living at Disney World and buying their kids lots of toys and candy. It sounds pretty serious!



It is strange to think that he is out of preschool officially now. I don't know why it seems so strange to have 2 kids in elementary school. It makes me feel old. Speaking of old, Ben just turned 31.
For Ben's birthday, he received Guitar Hero 3 which meant we finally brought the Wii out of hiding. Our kids are so excited about the Wii. We've had a lot of fun playing the games together as a family. Andrew is really good at getting strikes when we play the Wii bowling game. He claims it is the "magic" that makes him so good at bowling.
Andrew's t-ball season is wrapping up. Last night he was so excited to receive his very first trophy! The coach's family brought these darling baseball cookies. Aren't they awesome?


Mylie is in L-O-V-E with shoes. She wears (and loses) everyone's shoes. One of her favorite pairs is her ladybug boots. They are cute boots and have survived Maddie and Abbie before making it to Mylie's little feet.

Zack has been into his usual mischief. He loves jumping on the trampoline, break dancing, and playing with his cars.
Here are some pictures of what transpired when Andrew and Grandpa Kent decided to play cards:




Maddie has two more weeks of school left, but now that the pools have opened and the weather is nice she isn't very interested in school.
My Grandpa Lee is in town right now, and last night my dad invited my family and Brooke's family to go to dinner at Clyde's with them. It was a lot of fun.



8 comments:
looks like all kinds of fun. such cute little people.
Andrew and his girlfriend at the park is really cute. Those baseball cookies are making me hungry. I always love reading what's new with your fam.
I love the photo of the kids laughing!! Andrew's face is so red!
Also-the photo of Bracken and Andrew at Clydes is TDF. The combination of those 2 little powers is pure hilarity.
Oh Allie it is so weird that you have kids in elementary school! We are adults, no doubt about it. I got sad at a baptism for someone else's child today because I knew that Andrew would be of age in the blink of an eye. I feel like i have been waiting for this stage of life my whole life, and it passes in just a few short years, literally. It felt so long when I was little . . . and now it doesn't even feel long ago.
Can you tell I drive my husband crazy iwth this sentimentality?
I love those baseball cookies. For the three short years Andrew is in little league, I will have to keep those in mind.
Man, looks like you are all having tons of crazy fun!! Woohoo!!! Bring on the summer! Got any plans this summer, vacations?
P.S. I'm terrified to send Halle to Elementary. She doesn't go until fall 2009, but I'm already having anxiety attacks.
Love the pics!
I want Mylie.
I loved reading and catching up on your family. Isn't it weird to have 2 in elem? And a third grader? And a kid that's been baptized? At least you're not looking at crow's feet. What are you? Like...19?
Post a Comment