Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A little privacy...please....


Well, I've played around with the idea for a while now and I have decided to take the blog private. If you want to be added, either send me an email, or leave me a comment with your email address, or leave me a voicemail with your email address.... Thanks for reading my blog!

15 comments:

Miller Family said...

add me please! mlrtm55@sbcglobal.net

Rachel Kirkham said...

me me me! rachelk720@gmail.com

Mer Swift said...

Allie! meredithswift@gmail.com

Nancy said...

Good for you Allie! ndg360@msn.com

Bethany said...

please add me :)
bethanydurhamscott@gmail.com

megan&steve said...

Allie, we enjoy reading! Send an invite to gemdancer0@msn.com

Elisha said...

You know you have to add me! sweeshoo@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Every now and then I like to see what you guys are up to...please keep me on the list!
kfshearer@yahoo.com

Brooke said...

hmmm, why the sudden need for privacy? I assume we will make the cut!

abbie said...

allie i would love to keep up with your funny kids still! abbiemckinnon at yahoo dot com

Weed Family said...

add me with my hotmail email address...thanks!

Heather and Dave said...

You've got my email...beat-her-blondie...jk. Haha heathergeorge@byu dot net

Heather and Dave said...

HAPPY anniversary! Ours is thursday...thanksgiving - nothing like spending the day with the in-laws eating turkey :) I think yours was thanksgiving last year or maybe the year before...lucky us!

Weed Family said...

add Martha: marthanb@gmail.com
add Barbara: baldwinbarbara52@hotmail.com

Mugs said...

Ahhhh. Thank you :)