I make them with felt and embroidery floss. Each heart is about 3.5 inches tall and 4.5 inches wide. Each heart has a family member's name and the year they were born embroidered on them. I was hoping for a fun tradition of each family member finding their own name to hang on the tree as it is trimmed each year.
Since they are hearts, they are also fun to use to decorate a Valentine's tree, or to just hang in your home.
I am charging $16 a heart. If you are interested in buying a set for your family, then send me an email. They take a bit of time to complete, so if you want them done to hang on your tree this Christmas get in touch with me soon!
Here is a shot of the ornaments I made for my in-laws, with a heart for each parent, child, child-in-law, and grandchild. You can click on the picture to see it larger.

I am happy to make more hearts in the future as your family grows!!
4 comments:
Those are very cute, Allie. I hope you are still making them when we get out of school and I have some moolah for cute things again. I hope they sell like hotcakes for you.
Loved your Halloween post. Is it wrong that my favorite pics always feature Mylie and her many expressions? Of course, all your kids are sooooo cute. There's just something about that Lil' Miss M.
So cute! It was fun getting to know you. Thanks for hanging out with us, I had the best time! Jodie
Love them! When you said you made them for your all of your family I was wondering where mine was. Then I realized that David must have them all.
Also... if you make the picture larger, there is a photo of Ben as a child on the left side of the tree that looks IDENTICAL to Andrew. In fact, Taylor thought it was Andrew!
I love the hearts, so cute!!
Post a Comment