Friday, October 31, 2008

HaPpY hALLowEeN



Halloween is always fun. Dressing up... parades... parties...TREATS!!!! Ben even won us free lunch at Chipotle this afternoon by dropping his business card in the "win lunch" bowl at Chipotle last week. It has been a fun week.

Zack missed his preschool Halloween party yesterday due to a case of croup. He's much better now. He was up miserable all night Wednesday and, as is usually the case, by the time we arrive at the pediatrician before noon the next day he is symptom free. Ugh! I am grateful he is sounding and feeling better, but a doctor's visit is never something I look forward to.

He did go to his Halloween party at his other preschool with Ben's mom today. Unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures of him there since I had the camera with me at Andrew's kindergarten parade and party.

Here is Andrew strutting past in his Incredible Hulk costume. The kindergartners did two loops of the school in their parade. I wasn't surprised to see him the first time looking like this:


I was surprised to see him pass me the second time looking like this:

I was mainly surprised because his costume did NOT come with a mask, so somewhere along his parade loop someone supplied him with a mask. It made for a good picture, however, I had to go to three different kindergarten classes before I found the true owner of the mask.



Zack was quite amused by his orange spider ring at Chipotle.

Here is Mylie fuming about something...

You KNOW she is saying "CHEEEEEEEEEEEEESE" for this picture.





Here are the older three doing what they did most of the evening... waiting for Mylie...


Here the little Barbie princess comes. She trick-or-treated the whole neighborhood carrying her own candy bag and wearing her Little Mermaid plastic high heels. She was very excited to look, as she put it, "boo-uh-ful."

Here is what her original costume was:


Note the heels. They were the only part of the outfit she approved.

She ripped the cute chicken outfit off as soon as she stood up. Apparently it wasn't the kind of cute chick she was wanting to dress as. By the time we reached the party she was wearing a teeny leotard with a tu-tu:



Oh, and of course she's wedged herself as close to the treats as she can!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

megan&steve said...

Happy Halloween! I love the mask that Andrew picked up. It definately adds to his Hulk costume. I'm looking forward to all the hyper stories after your kids sugar high.

Miller Family said...

Looks so fun! We need to get together. Any chance you guys would come all the way to Alexandria for Virginia.

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

I forgot that I have yet to comment on this post, even though I have read it multiple times and clicked on every picture to get a closer look of my nieces and nephews!