Monday, October 20, 2008

Try not to smile....







I have one happy and excited little guy. There is something so exciting about losing the first baby tooth. Andrew has been wiggling that tooth back and forth for the past few days and tonight it finally came out with a little help from Maddie. The two of them were trying like crazy to get that tooth out. All of a sudden I heard Andrew running through the house screaming and shrieking with joy. Then the tooth slipped out of his hands and he spent a panicked minute or two until he found it again. He is so excited because not only will the tooth fairy be coming to visit Andrew for the first time this evening, but tomorrow he will get to sit in the special chair his kindergarten teacher has for kids to sit in when they lose a tooth.

Oh, and Andrew drank some black cherry soda before Maddie pulled his tooth out, so please excuse his soda moustache...

4 comments:

megan&steve said...

Congratulations to Andrew. This is a big step! I like the pictures & how excited he is.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your kids get excited about losing teeth. I have a feeling that when Halle loses her first tooth, it is going to be pretty traumatic. Maybe Cole will even lose a tooth first since he's accident prone.

I know this is about the bazillionth time that I've asked you this, but what is Jessie's email? I want to look at her blog, but I never get to because I always forget to get ahold of her. My email is heidi_durham@yahoo.com. Can you email me her address? Thanks Allie!

Brooke said...

Just in time for Halloween! He can have his own jack-o-lantern smile! Congratulations Andrew from your cousins in Texas!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

I am glad he drank soda before the shot bc I felt bad for him and thought his lips were super chapped!
Hooray for your little guy growing up! How exciting!!