OK, so since I saw my name at the tag list of two blogs that I read often I am going out on a limb and guessing that perhaps I truly am the "Allie" the intended to tag.
First, Alexandra Cannon's blog has me fill in the following list:
10 Years Ago I:
1) Was in London on Study Abroad
2) Spent ten months of the year as a teenager
3) Spent a lot more time playing my electric guitars and going to concerts
4) Enjoyed living with my friend Elisha and doing all sorts of things that were most likely amusing only to the two of us
5) Had my PEZ dispenser collection lined up on the window sill of my apartment and enjoyed occasionally having strangers tap on my window to tell me they liked my collection.
5 Things on My To-Do List:
1. Get haircuts for my boys
2. Have a shower
3. Strike it rich
4. Clean the kitchen
5. Put away more laundry
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Mini-Whole Wheat pitas from Wegmans with hummus
2. My kids trunk-or-treating candy stash
3. Oatmeal raisin cookies
4. Almonds and raisins
5. Any other food not listed above
5 Things I would Do if I were a Millionaire:
1. Buy a house
2. Buy new vehicles for me and Ben
3. Upgrade the furniture
4. Go on a fun vacation
5. Go to counselling for people who have spent all of their fortune on worldly things
Five Places I have Lived:
1. McLean, VA
2. Vienna, VA
3. Provo, UT
4. Orem, UT
5. Reston, VA
Five Jobs I Have Had:
1. Babysitter
2. Intern to Senator Bennett's Press Secretary
3. Front Desk at a Marriott Hotel
4. Admin
5. Writer
OK, now 50 things about me as tagged by Rachel Kirkham, minus the thirty listed above, so now 20 things about me as tagged by Rachel Kirkham
31. If you are reading my blog, chances are I am reading your blog too
32. If you are not reading my blog, chances are that I am still reading your blog too
33. I am allergic to dogs, but love them and have had three
34. I love to write what I want to write, and not what other people tell me to write
35. There was a time when I was quite good at the violin
36. I'm not that into chocolate
37. I have had a Disney Annual pass four times in my life. One was to Disneyland, the three other times for Disney World.
38. I have 40 first cousins on my mom's side and 14 on my dad's side.
39. I love blogging.
40. I love selling the stuff on Craigslist that I am tired of looking at in my house
41. I enjoy having a girl's night out once a month at a local grocery store
42. I am still undecided if Mylie will be my last child or not
43. I did not teach either Maddie or Andrew how to read, both of them taught themselves how to while they were still in preschool (I may have my work cut out for me with the other two)
44. I had my tonsils taken out when I was a senior in high school
45. I am the oldest child in my family
46. I am about to replace my laptop
47. Ben and I will be participating in the Disney World Half Marathon in January
48. I have a germ complex
49. I hate being hugged
50. I am amazed you read all the way to 50. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love reading your blog...even if it's late at night & my contacts have already been taken out and I thought you wrote that you had your toenails removed in high school...which immediately made me think of Grandma Hatch having her little toe bones taken out so she could continue wearing her uncomfortable shoes. Oh Grandma! Then it also made me think of how you thought my email address was BEAT her blondie...haha. Way to go on the DisneyWorld Marathon in a few months! You're one brave mama! Congrats on the FRIEND purchases too! Jess told me and I'm thrilled for you. You're so gifted. Time for bed. Loved the new posts, can't believe little Zach is 4, and I'll try to not hug you next time I see you ;)
Post a Comment