So, Zack really wanted to go on a walk around the block. Ben told Zack to use the toilet first. Ben thought this might buy him some time. Instead, Zack ran for the bathroom and quickly used it. Since Ben couldn't find his baseball cap, he thought he better jump in the shower before heading out through the neighborhood with Zack. Zack had not been briefed on this plan, and he came upstairs and discovered Ben heading for the shower. Zack thought Ben was heading outside on their walk like this.
Startled, Zack responds to his father with "Daaaad, why you naked? You can't walk me NAKED! That is so dangerous! What if you poop on the sidewalk?!"
I'm not quite sure which would be more embarrassing for Zack, his father out for a stroll in the nude or his dad having an accident on the sidewalk.
Good thing Ben was really just heading for the shower...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow. zack is a hilarious little guy. Total misunderstanding.
That neighborhood could use a little excitement, nude walks may be just the way to liven things up.
That is so funny!
That is priceless. I love how the poop was the only thing on his mind.
Thanks. I laughed....hard.
I don't know if you just have the funniest children out there, or if you are just really good at capturing it on your blog...either way, that is hilarious!
Post a Comment