Chronicling life is not an easy task. Much of life is made up of the mundane must-do stuff like laundry, diapers, dishes, cleaning, and other things altogether too boring to mention.
Usually my posts are sparked by some event that involves either me or Ben taking a lot of pictures. Well, not too long ago we upgraded our camera. I'm not quite sure it was an upgrade, but Ben considers it to be, because this camera is smaller and easier to carry around. Well, the irony is that I don't carry it around. It is kind of like getting a new cell phone or moving to a new neighborhood when you loved your old one. Our old camera was OLD by the standards of modern technology. However, I was used to it and liked it.
So, yes, while it does seem like there are still many pictures on my posts, the time between posts is growing as I allow pictures to accumulate on the memory card.
I prefer reading blogs that have lots of personal pictures (much better than the random image they've found online), because I like to truly "see" what everyone is up to.
OK, so there is more to life than the mundane. Unfortunately, I am not keeping up with the good, the crazy, the funny, the sweet fast enough, because I am too busy trying to figure out my camera.
So, since this post is without any pictures, I will let you know that lately I have been doing things like laundry, diapers, dishes, cleaning, and other things altogether too boring to mention. I think it is because I wanted my 20s to go out with a bang!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Allie, your blog is stylin now. The background has been changed. We also got a new camera so Steve could take pictures while he is away. Thanks for talking Brooke into blogging again. Happy Birthday in 2 days!
Your blog is one of my favorites! Have a great birthday! I hope you do something fun to celebrate. We LOVE you and your cute family! Thanks for the link to Brooke's blog.
I love the new blog template! I was trying to convince Brooke to give me her password so I could update her template, but no dice!
P.S. I think random images found on the web are often a nice supplement to posts, especially without personal photos to put up!
1 day to the big 3-0!!!
I know what you mean about the photos. I have been bad lately, too. But I have no excuse.
Whew! Look at you and your pretty blog!
And you know that there is no other way for a Mom to celebrate her b-day than by doing laundry and dishes. Try and squeeze in a few rounds with the bathrooms if you can!
Post a Comment