Friday, September 26, 2008

Ummmm....

There are days when Andrew truly tells me he is going to take over the world. He tells me that he will be the ruler of the world and I can be his queen. I am so well taken care of. When I asked him what Ben would be if Andrew was the ruler and I was the queen and he gave me a look like I was an idiot and said "He will be our guard."

Anyway, I am afraid this is the sort of Ruler of the World Andrew might be:

Still, the guy singing that song is also the voice of Disney's Captain Hook, so maybe I can see beyond the fact he's getting dressed up in his "Peek-a-boo blouse."

This movie is as weird as they come. A definite late night must see. It's more fun to watch while you are exhausted, because everything is funnier late at night.

3 comments:

megan&steve said...

Wow. dress me up! That was quite entertaining. His ending outfit and the flowers being thrown was a nice finishing touch.
P.S. andrew would not be like this, I see you dancing and singing as a queen though.

Melodrama Mama said...

This is extraordinarily weird! Where did you even find it? And the voice of Captain Hook coming out of this guy is kid of surreal. I didn't know that you play the guitar. Nicholas is DYING to take lesson and so I am researching options right now. Any suggestions?

Mugs said...

I would vote for him.

P.S. I forgot to mention that Mylie bawling over the guitar was hilarious. She will have a good laugh about that one day.