Wow, what a nice project, I wonder how long it took & how you found the time for such beautiful art work? 4 kiddos = not a lot of free time. I love it!
WOW!!! I need one of those!!! Well... The Miller family really needs to do a better job of holding regular fhe first...and maybe we need a larger family? Brody won't have assignments for a few more years...
So cute! I may have to commission you to make something fun for Chloe's room. It looks like those amazing painted wood pieces your dad always got, you know like your desk. Nice work!!!
I am learning all sorts of things as a result of mothering four mischievous rascals. It is now my duty to share what I have learned with all mothers everywhere. If it is on this blog, then yes, it has happened in my home.
4 comments:
Wow, what a nice project, I wonder how long it took & how you found the time for such beautiful art work? 4 kiddos = not a lot of free time. I love it!
WOW!!! I need one of those!!! Well... The Miller family really needs to do a better job of holding regular fhe first...and maybe we need a larger family? Brody won't have assignments for a few more years...
So cute! I may have to commission you to make something fun for Chloe's room. It looks like those amazing painted wood pieces your dad always got, you know like your desk. Nice work!!!
Very cute! I didn't see the sign up sheet. :-) Where do you find the time and energy?
Post a Comment