Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Photo Catch Up

Here are some random pictures that have been taken in the past few weeks but haven't made it to the blog yet:



I must have caught Zack mid-blink in the picture above. Please excuse his haggard and drugged appearance...
Please join me in 16 years when I see if my boys truly suffer negative effects of sitting within inches of the television screen. I was just glad they were sharing a chair and not killing each other.

And my personal favorites below are from my birthday when Andrew told me Happy Birthday and then did this with his mouth and fingers. He later explained he was making an "M" with his three fingers and an "O" with his mouth. It looked good when he did it, I just couldn't get the camera to the correct angle to capture it with justice.


No comments: