Monday, August 31, 2009
Picture coming soon, but first the 1000 words...
Yesterday Zack drew a very detailed picture. As he pointed to each thing he drew he explained the story to me, this is how it went:
"This is a picture of Maddie. She just walked down these stairs and saw this bomb. Oh no! There is only one second until the bomb goes off. Maddie has no time to run. BOOOOOM!!! It's too late for Maddie."
At this point he flips the paper over to reveal two green stick men with big grins hugging themselves:
"This is me and Andrew. We put the bomb in the basement and told Maddie to go look down there. We are hugging ourselves because we are so happy that she blew up. Now she can't hurt us or be mean anymore. Do you love it, Mom? Good. Now I'm going to go show it to Maddie..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
what a perfect mix of hilarious/disturbing.
creepy. and funny too. I love the follow up picture on the back side.
I literally just laughed out loud and printed this out to go read it to Adam. SO funny. Maybe a little mean, but REALLY funny.
I look forward to the pictures and I'm so proud of you for getting published in 2 September issues. I'd love to look up what you wrote. I submitted to The New Era months ago and of course have heard nothing.
No way- that kiddo is crazy and hilarious! I love how proud he was though...and pretty brave to share with you and maddie. Did miss maddie chase him around and give him a big sister pounding after hearing this??
Oh my. And I think Jess said it perfectly...hahaha. Fun to visit the other night, let's do it again soon.
This either reveals a violent tendancy in Zack or a streak of meanness in Maddie. Either way, it's hilarious. You should frame that picture.
I can't wait to see the pictures...I'm sure I'll laugh all over again.
Liar. I have been waiting for the picture to be posted but I am beginning to think it will never happen.
Great story!!
I want to know what Maddie said when he read her his story.
Post a Comment