Friday, August 21, 2009

Slacker Mom

Leaving the park earlier this week, Andrew spotted a lady pushing two toddlers in a stroller. The boys in the stroller were identical all the way down to the clothes they were wearing.

Here is the conversation that ensues between Andrew and the mother of those boys:

Andrew: Excuse me. Are your babies twins?
The mother: Yes, they are.
Andrew: Were they born the very same day of the very same year?
The mother: They were.
Andrew: Whoa!!!! You know how to make two babies at the same time? You are so much better than my mom! She only knows how to make one at a time.

The mom got a good laugh out of this.

8 comments:

megan&steve said...

Too funny. We have missed you in the blogging world, Allie.

Rachel Kirkham said...

Hilarious!!!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

I love it! What a funny kid. Very observant!

Mugs said...

I love that each of your children inherited your witty sens of humor Allie. They are all quick-on-their-feet comedians, even without trying.

How are you lady?

Heather and Dave said...

How funny. I'm glad you write these cute conversations down...your kids will LOVE looking back on how cute, original and funny they are. I wish we lived closer :)

abbie said...

he is so smart! that's hilarious. i love that he's not afraid to just go ask questions to this mom.

Emilie Johansen said...

That is funny. I would be curious to know his feelings on Octomom:)

Emilie Johansen said...

That is funny. I would be curious to know his feelings on Octomom:)