Yesterday was a pretty cool day to turn 28. 07-08-09. Happy Birthday, Taylor! Ben and the kids had a fun time making you this birthday video. Mylie and Zack are in their pajamas, and for a brief amount of time Zack is in both his pajamas AND the outfit my dad brought Mylie back from China. Mylie also got into the soot from the charcoal grill in the backyard. You'll have to excuse her dirty, haggard appearance. She had a fun time playing in the backyard... Also, Ben said he was going to try to adjust the volume balance later, so there are currently some parts where it is hard to hear the kids over the music. Sorry!
Also, I think most people have already seen this video that Ben made his parents for their 57th birthday, but here it is again:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Taylor LOVED his birthday present! Thanks guys!!!! We miss you!! We especially loved Zack in the kimono!
Okay, seriously, both those videos are so cute. Okay, the first one is cute and the second is hilarious. Ben sent it to me on Fbook and I forgot to check it out so I'm glad you put it on here. So funny. Oh, and I'll post a pic of my hair later, promise.
Ben, you truly have hidden talents. In a few years I will be 57, and I will think of you.
I am not a stalker...just Jessie's mother-in-laws good friend...your husband is hysterical, talented, and the video was soooo creative! It gave me a smile for the day. THANKS!
Those videos are awesome, especially the one Ben made for his parents. Your kids always look soo happy. What's the secret?
Post a Comment