This is what our car looked like the last twenty minutes of the three hour ride:
Yes, they were all genuinely asleep.
Today was the Mother's Day Tea for Mylie's preschool class. Our choices to drink were water, lemonade, and tea. I chose lemonade for us and Mylie was very, very angry with my choice. She wanted the "brown diet coke one." It took a lot to convince her that it was not Diet Coke, but tea. Finally, she drank her lemonade and then mine.
Here are some of the pictures from the Mother's Day Tea. She loves to pose:
It has been in the 80s here lately, so my kids have been begging for popsicles. I hate the stickiness that comes along with popsicles. My rule is that they have to be eaten outside.
Mylie and Zack also got to go to lunch with Grandpa Lee:
Lunch with Grandpa is always fun, especially when he decides to throw in some frosties as a surprise bonus.
Here's one last shot of Mylie who decided to climb up to the front seat with me while we were waiting for Zack to run into the house to find his sunglasses:
7 comments:
I'm so happy that we will get to meet up this month at Disney with you.
A bunch of wild cards, indeed, but it will be worth it.
What fun! I wish it would warm up here - I want a popsicle and I want NO MORE of this windy, 40-50 degree weather! I loved the sleepy picture and wondered how long you let the kiddos sleep before waking them up...I may have gone around the block for a bit to enjoy the peace and quiet :)
That picture of the kids asleep is priceless! And I love love LOVE Mylie's poses!
The most beautiful picture us of the seats in your minivan---all backless boosters!! I know the day will come when I no longer look back and see a sea of Britax!!
I miss Busch Gardens! And I miss when we all used to go together...those were the days... LOVE that picture of the kids sleeping. I bet you and Ben considered just driving on and not stopping.
And who doesn't enjoy frosties?! I dip my fries in them :)
p.s. As Brooke did, I too noticed the backless boosters...love it!
That last photo of Mylie is adorable! What a beauty!
Post a Comment