Here is a shot of Mylie when we told her she was going to school today. This was before she concocted her backpack and kleenex plan...
And here is where the flood gates opened as she realized she really wasn't going with them...
A pink dunkin' donut with sprinkles was able to coax a smile out of her again.
Then we went to the park and on a bike ride. She had a fun morning after all.
Preschool starts next week and she is so excited to be back to school with friends.
A shot of my kids' new school shoes that they are so excited about:
My kids all liked their teachers and classmates and had great first days and Ben enjoyed his first day as well.
On a side note, Andrew asked me recently if he were to open his mouth really, really wide would I be able to hear his thoughts. I told him no, but Brooke told me I should have told him yes. I have already told him that I have secret video cameras that watch him at all times, so I think I better just leave it at that.
Oh, and last week's Meet the Teacher event was a interesting...
Look how happy Zack was to be there:
I especially loved this sweet shot of Zack and his new kindergarten teacher. If you click on it to enlarge it you will notice how "happy" he was about having this picture taken. He does this face when he is really angry. Notice the strain in his neck and his eyes. He hasn't pulled this face in a picture since I went to his preschool class for the Mother's Day celebration and the kids all had their pictures taken with their moms and he refused to sit on my lap. So charming...
1 comment:
3 kids at the same school - how fun! I bet that wont ever happen again. I'm glad Mylie starts soon so she wont feel left out. She had some great 1 on 1 time with you though. She's such a doll and all your kids look adorable in their 1st day of school clothes...even Zach with his funny angry face. That's one for the wedding video in 20 years :)
Post a Comment