Anecdotes of daily life with young kids from the perspective of an LDS mom.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Asking questions is a good way to find things out
Mylie was very much enjoying her bowl of Lucky Charms cereal (primarily the marshmallows) and she got a very serious look on her face and said, "Lucky Charms is so delicious. Did Jesus make Lucky Charms cereal?"
I am learning all sorts of things as a result of mothering four mischievous rascals. It is now my duty to share what I have learned with all mothers everywhere. If it is on this blog, then yes, it has happened in my home.
5 comments:
i'm sure there was time in those first fix days of creation to squeeze in lucky charms. after all, what was going to be eaten on the seventh day?
All that is cometh from God...I assume that includes Lucky Charms. :)
That little Mylie makes my Smiley ;) She is too cute and I'm glad you write down these funny quotes.
I think it was on the some day He created Reese's Puffs. Mmmmmm. Love your stories!
love it!!
Post a Comment