We are still in the process of switching Mylie into Maddie's room. We keep playing with furniture configurations in order to give the girls as much space as possible.
The Easter Bunny left my kids a special delivery on Saturday morning, so that Sunday could be better focused on the meaning of Easter and not on candy and toys. Each child got a beach pail filled with spring things like chalk, water toys, and plastic eggs with marshmallow bunnies. The Easter Bunny also brought a Backyardigans Memory game, Operation, and a bubble machine that can produce up to 5000 bubbles a minute (We haven't counted, but it said so on the box). Each child also got their own chocolate bunnies. I decided that Mylie's chocolate bunny should become mine.
Maddie and Andrew had spring break. We went to Williamsburg for more fun at Busch Gardens on Saturday, March, 31. Maddie slept over at her Burton grandparent's house from Sunday through Wednesday. Andrew joined her Tuesday night. They had a lot of fun.
Wednesday we went to a big Easter egg hunt at a park near our house. The Allens went too. Maddie and Andrew had a blast, but Zack didn't have a clue what was going on.
Friday we took our kids to see 'Meet the Robinsons' and we really enjoyed it. In fact, as soon as it was over, Andrew asked if we could watch it again.
Here are some pictures from the past little while:







In all fairness to the boys, they look like such dingbats in the picture above because Maddie had been awake for a while waiting to get her Easter "basket" and we told her she had to wait for the boys to wake up. Finally, she couldn't take it any longer, and she took matters into her own hands by waking them up. They are both in a bit of a daze and had only been away for about 72 seconds tops at this point. However, you may notice Maddie is wide awake and ready to take the head off her chocolate bunny...

I thought this picture of Andrew and Bracken was hilarious. They are two weirdos. At first I was referring to the picture above as "The Gaze" but apparently it sounded like I had named the picture a similar sounding, yet less appropriate title, that unfortunately also seemed to fit. Say the name a few times, look at the picture, you'll figure it out...


2 comments:
Allie!! Your easter pictures are awesome! 4 kiddos, wow! I really like the 'gauze' picture of Bracken and Andrew! I hope you have a great week!
Cousin Megan
Allie, your kids are so dang cute. I miss you and Brooke's family so much! I look forward to seeing you all this summer. I want to really thank you for remembering my birthday and sending such a sweet email! See you soon!
love,
Martha
Post a Comment