




It must be hard to be two and not quite powerful enough to figure out how to open the fridge.





Zack is finally making some potty training progress. Well, gradually... He is also suffering from a nasty ear infection. He's our only child that seems to get ear infections, and he gets them often enough to make up for the others...

Andrew asked me the other day how long it would be until I could put him into the cartoon world. I suppose this is what I should expect from a child who probably loves the television more than he loves his mother...

After a week at grandma camp and taking swimming lessons, Maddie passed the swim test at the local pool so she can finally go off the diving boards!
4 comments:
Finally! You have become increasingly worse at updating posts!
These photos are hilarious! I love Mylies yellow polka-dot bathing suit!
Big improvement Maddie! Congrats on the diving board. Mylie vs the Fridge is funny. Heeve Hoooo. At least her older siblings haven't taught her how to open it & spill milk or eggs quite yet!
That hanging on the fridge thing is very familiar. I haven't really thought about the Vampire movie because no matter who is in it, the movies will suck compared with the books. Have you read "Host" yet?
I never, ever fail to get a laugh out of your family. That Mylie is adorable!!!
Post a Comment