Brody Matthew Miller, my cute baby nephew was born last night! Despite a scare from being delivered with his cord wrapped around his neck, both Brody and my sister Jessie are doing well. Brody was born Thursday, February 5th at 11:58pm Utah time. That's as much as I feel I can post without stealing Jess's thunder. I am sure she will want to give all the major details and pictures on her own blog. I'll paste some of that stuff on my blog after she has on hers.
Congratulations, Jessie and Taylor! We are so excited for you!!! Welcome, baby Brody!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hooray! You're an aunt again!! I can't wait to hear her story and to meet sweet brody. we can't wait till you guys come out for a visit too :) Glad everything went well.
Yay is right! Cute little Brody has adorable CHEEKS! He is a little mini Taylor. She put up pictures today, from Brookes phone it looks like!
congrats on becoming an aunt again!
Post a Comment