Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Photo Recap

I have two additional new posts following this one. This is more of just a sampling of pictures taken over the past week and a half:
















6 comments:

Heather and Dave said...

How fun! What adorable outfits for the family photo. Poor Zach, I bet he really felt bad...at least there is photoshop for the grass stains and mud :)

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

vERY FUN! Thanks for posting all of the photos. Brody had a great time with all of his cousins.
My favorite photos are always the ones involving Andrew and Bracken!

Jane Durham said...

what fun updates!

alexandra said...

I can't believe that little tiny Josh is a missionary. Sorry about the temple recommend. It seems that the temple is rather unreasonable about that stuff sometimes. I couldnt enter once when I was in the MTC due to some recommend issue. I mean, they are acting like they are doing you a favor to spend a few hours in there! :)

Your kids are very cute and you are entertaining to read, as usual.

Brooke said...

WHo would EVER agree to be the Red RObin if they had to wear those slinky, stretchy, gold leggings????!!!! I loved seeing the photo's, my favorite is the one of the three boys on the stools! THumbs up!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

My arm looks like a giant turkey leg. Fabulous.