



England!!! Big Ben! The Thames River! Tower Bridge! The crazy palace guards! The tube! The West End shows! The monarchy! The fact that I am writing this on April Fool's Day! It would have been fun, if it had been true...
Anyway, in other big April Fools news, Andrew and Mylie won the Homliest kids photo contest for 2009 with this great shot:
Also, Zack surprised us by throwing together this spicy little April Fool's Day ensemble all by himself, and came up chuckling. I loved the off the shoulder look, he liked the fact that his shirt was backwards and his shoes were on the wrong feet.
I hope everyone is enjoying April Fools Day!!!!
10 comments:
If only I hadn't known that it was April first before I read your post I surely would have fallen for the ruse! You were at it early this morning!
April fools, good work Allie! The best prank we ever did was when we lived in Provo & listed our friends house for rent, that they were living in & we listed it for realllly cheap. They got calls all day long & couldn't figure out why.
that's hilarious!
I agree with Brooke. It's too incriminating that the date was up there at the top. I didn't fall for it, and I am, therefore, a genious. Way to get a homeliest kid shot--those are the real winners in my photo albums.
Date at the top and all, I totally fell for it!
You fooled me! WIth Ben job hunting, I thought it was legit...we're happy you're staying in the U.S :)
I am actually gullible enough to fall for stuff like this. Good one!
Mylie's face in that picture is a priceless capture, I love it.
That would have been great news. At least it is a proper April fools day joke - my kids used the day to tell bad jokes.
xo
Allie, that was my first out-loud laugh today...the comment about the homliest kids. No way, no how...but it was still so funny. You had me going with the whole England bit you stinker.
Post a Comment