Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back to school

School is FINALLY back in session. Well, technically, Zack and My don't start until tomorrow, but close enough.

Here are some pictures of Andrew and Maddie from their meet the teacher day and also their first day of school:


I tried to get a closer shot of the black eye that Maddie started fourth grade with. Zack and Maddie had a special sibling moment that resulted in bites, bruises, and a black eye. They each got a little something from the other one.



We're not sure the preschool is really ready for these two, but I know I am sure excited for a little breather a few times a week:



They are really excited about the playground. Even though it was raining a little bit, they insisted we at least go try out the playground for a few minutes and so we did...




These next two pictures are for my sisters who do not fully appreciate why I call Mylie my little toad. I truly mean it affectionately, but how can you miss the resemblence:


2 comments:

Heather and Dave said...

Haha - I bet she got the black eye after Zach showed her his drawing of her getting blown up...am I right?? Too bad she had a shiner, but it isn't very noticeable.

Brooke said...

Love it! I loved all of these pictures but my favorite was definitely the picture of Zack and Mylie with their hands in the air looking like they are on a roller coaster, not meeting their teachers.