Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Brite Music Bonanza

It's that time of year again; time to brainstorm ideas for that 'perfect gift.' As a parent, I have concocted my own personal definition of a 'perfect gift.'

Perfect Gift (n) - 1. a gift that the kids will love, not involving long hours of assembly or millions of small pieces that will be scattered through the house and need to be fished out of the vacuum; 2. Gift not necessitating the need for power tools and safety goggles, a midnight run for batteries, or a degree in physics, nuclear fusion, or engineering and a jeweler's eye to assemble.

So, if you are in the same boat of trying to find a great gift for your own children, grandchildren, nieces/nephews, or even your kid's teachers, I have a great suggestion. Brite Music!! No small pieces, no assembly required, and something that can be enjoyed as a family.

My mom bought Brite Music for us when we were young. We loved listening to the songs and coloring in the activity books. Mom got us the 'Safety Kids' series and the 'Body Machine'. I highly recommend either of those products.

These are some clips of some of my favorite Brite Music songs:

From the Safety Kids:

'Safety Kids Theme'
https://www.britemusic.com/media/products/Safty%20Kids%20Theme.mp3

'Togetherness Kids'
https://www.britemusic.com/media/products/Togetherness%20Kids.mp3

'Yell and Scream'
https://www.britemusic.com/media/products/Yell%20and%20Scream.mp3

From My Body Machine:

'My Body Machine'
https://www.britemusic.com/media/products/My%20Body%20Machine.mp3

'Junk Food Junkie'
https://www.britemusic.com/media/products/Junk%20Food%20Junkie.mp3

From I Have A Song For You Volume 1:

'I'm a V.I.P' (Maddie sang this at our Ward talent show when she was four)
https://www.britemusic.com/media/products/ImAVip.mp3



I could not find the picture of Maddie performing the song at the talent show, but figured that this picture was the next best thing. Who is this child I'm raising? She was just barely 2 when that picture was taken!

'No One Else Can Smile My Smile'
https://www.britemusic.com/media/products/No%20One%20Else%20Can%20Smile%20My%20Smile.mp3

I love Brite Music's stuff so much that I became a rep for them nearly two years ago. If you decide you want to buy something from their website, please enter my rep code# 2050102 as your invitation code at check out. That will enable me to get some credit for your purchase and often their are incentives that will get you extra discounts when you enter the code.

There are so many wonderful CDs, Activity Books, etc at Brite Music. Go to http://www.britemusic.com/ to check them out.

If you buy $50 worth of Brite Music online you will receive a copy of the 'Everything Christmas' CD for free.

There is free shipping on all online orders over $60.

A great choice is the Music-by-the-Month option. Brite's running a promotion right now where the first month and first month's shipping are free when you sign up. It's a great value!

Make sure you have your speakers on when you visit Brite's website, so you can listen to more of their song clips!!! The gift of Brite Music definitely falls into my Perfect Gift category!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.