Case in point:


It is worth noting that the chocolate covering his face was from some candy he found hidden in location X, and what I opened and gave him were Halloween pretzels.
Now, let's talk about Andrew. Andrew landed himself in the dog house today. We're just having way too many misadventures in potty training. After his fourth "accident" in his underwear, I was fed up. Not to mention out of spare pairs of underwear to keep doling out. So, he spent a while streaking through the house. He is not a quiet child. It was more like shrieking streaking he was doing, running and running and running around the dining room table at mach speed and deafeningly loud. Finally I found him some clean boxers and some masking tape.

My day gets even more exciting when we receive a visit from everyone's favorite super hero cousin, Batman (aka Bracken).

Let's just say when he isn't too busy stuffing his mouth with lollipops, he means business. Note the maraca in his hand. It has super powers all its own... the ability to transform from a peaceful (albeit noisy) instrument to a menacing weapon with just one well-placed swing of the arm. Sorry, Andrew, but Batman insists it was an accident and he's sticking with his story...plus, Andrew, you of all people should know about accidents... Oh well, all was forgiven...



1 comment:
Ha ha! Those are great photos! I love the "return to sender" one. CLASSIC!
Post a Comment