Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mylie gets tagged


Mylie got tagged by her cousin Max. Sorry, Max, we've been out of town so it has taken us a little while to catch on.

1. Mylie is exactly 25 years to the day younger than her Uncle Justin.
2. Mylie is a girl with a wide range of emotions.
3. She loves to sing to herself in baby gibberish.
4. She can climb anything (especially if there is something messy to spill at the top of where she is climbing)
5. She loves spending time with her very animated cousin, Tate, who is a few weeks younger than she is.

6. Her hair is slow to grow on the sides, so she sports a mullet.
7. She likes to wear necklaces and sunglasses.
8. To calm herself down, she uses one hand to fold her ear down and holds it that way while putting two fingers from her other hand into her mouth.
9. Mylie is fearless and friendly.
10. She loves her dad, who even lets her ride on his shoulders and claw his face up. If you look closely you can see how painful that grip must be on Ben's face, especially since I haven't been able to find the little nail clippers for a couple of weeks now.

8 comments:

Weed Family said...

Yea, Mylie! Thanks for doing my tag. I like to climb EVERYTHING too but lately my mom has been putting me in time out when I climb on top of the buffet in the dining room. And I am so jealous that you have a mullet, I wish I could grow one! Looks like you had fun at the beach and Busch Gardens. We'll have to meet up at Busch Gardens sometime this summer,
love ya!
Max

Sister Tara Bowen said...

She looks so much like you!

Heather and Dave said...

Mylie is SO cute and SMILEY!! She really is good at smiling for the camera! Tate is so cute, what a goofball too! Keep posting pics of Brooke's kiddos...I love seeing them and yours too! I wish Brooke would blog! Maybe if they head to Texas?!

alexandra said...

I cannot believe how much both Tate and Mylie look like little Lees. I mean exclusively.

I also can't beleive you have four children.

Rachael said...

Gosh you make me laugh! I love the 2 week missing nail clippers and the resultant face meat! Such a visual!

Allie said...

I don't know a Barb Michelen, so be careful about clicking on the link that was left with the comment above.

Mugs said...

The definition of a good dad (one of them): he carries his little one on his shoulders, and smiles when she claws at his face.

Lauren said...

Cute pictures - your daughter and nephew look just like you and Brooke!

(by the way - Ben's cousin is our bishop - so come up to our ward next time you are in the city!)