I found this on YouTube. I really like KT Tunstall's music and I LOVE the movie 'Thoroughly Modern Millie.' Mix the two together and it's a no-brainer that I'll like it. If you don't have KT Tunstall's music yet, go buy it. If you haven't seen 'Thoroughly Modern Millie' with Julie Andrews then there is absolutely no excuse for you to still be sitting here reading this post...watch it immediately!!!!
OK, Elisha, I know you'll appreciate this gem...
I can't remember how to make the video embed into my blog, so click on the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctOJl0HAXpg
Oh and I found this one too, and what can I say, I am a sucker for the group OK GO and here they are paired with another 'Thoroughly Modern Millie' montage...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nyfXKqP9QNA&feature=related
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Allie, I love that we enjoy so many of the same things! I've had KT Tunstall in my CD player for a couple of months now and I can't get enough! LOVE her music and I love that you found this video! How terrif!
Thoroughly Modern Millie is by far my favorite movie of all time and I was introduced to it by your family...RASPBERRIES!!!!!!!
So, Thoroughly Modern Millie is now #1 in my que, and yesterday I downloaded music by KT. Way to go!
I saw Thoroughly Modern Millie on Broadway and loved it. I did not know there was a movie and with Julie Andrews, now I am looking to rent that. The music is great too. I do love that song, did not know who sang it.
I'm a cousin of Heidi's...thanks for putting a plug in for blurb.com. I've been looking for something just like this for a few months. I'm definitely doing it!
I have been meaning to see TMM forever! And I love KT!
Post a Comment