
One of the guys:

Anticipation:

First time up to bat in a REAL game:

Running bases:

Playing catcher:

Getting bored:

Andrew's favorite moment of the whole game:

My favorite quote from Andrew during the game happened as he played first base. He thought he was supposed to stand on first base as the first baseman. Well, when the first player from the other team made it to first base and they were BOTH standing on the base, Andrew yelled really frustrated, "HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! I WAS HERE FIRST!"
Then, there's Mylie's take on Andrew's first game:



And when it ended, she applauded:
9 comments:
Wow, Mylie's expressions are HILARIOUS! I think she looks like Maddie in the one where she has her pointer finger up against her temple. Such a grown up pose for a little lady! I love the photos & the "I was here 1st" comment. Your kids are adorable...good luck with the potty training and Zack. That's one thing I'm NOT looking forward to with motherhood.
So, first of all, thanks so much for getting the spit-up in the picture. Can't thank you enough. And I wonder about young siblings--do they just learn to deal with things? Mylie was a trooper! i can't imagine Isaac sitting through a t-ball game. Not without a 17 course meal consisting solely of crackers and sweets. And his dad jumping around singing songs. And getting out of the stroller. Wow--way impressed.
Andrew is so cute in his uniform! And he was there first? Too funny! At least Mylie was satisfied to watch from her stroller!
What a cute post. I love all those shots. It will be so fun when my boys are old enough to participate in these things. Your kids have such personalities!
Tara, your comment is hilarious. Isaac and my Andrew would get along really well, I think.
Andrew is such a big kid! I'm so proud of him!!
Thanks for posting the spit up pic.
Brooke captured a video on my camera of Ruby spitting up in my hand.
Aunthood at it's finest...
So cute. I love how well you capture the feeling of a picture with words...especially Mylie's 'enthusiasm' for the game.
Yea Andrew! He looks so cute in his uniform. And Mylie is so adorable in those pics, too. It was fun to hang out with you guys at the park a couple of weeks ago, we will have to meet up again soon!
Allie, thanks for the email! I'm DEFINITELY interested, but probably won't look into it until our move is finished this summer. Thank you!
P.S. I played t-ball when I was little. I have an AWESOME picture of me with my fly unzipped while I took a swing at that elusive ball. Yes, that's right, it was still "elusive" to me even on the tee.
I think Mylie feels about the same way I do about any baseball-type sport: BORING! I love it!
Post a Comment