Brite Music has recently decided to get with the times and now you can buy their music song by song as downloadable mp3 files and put them onto your iPod (or any mp3 player) and/or burn them onto your own CD. This is a nice option, because you don't have to wait for your CDs to arrive in the mail. I, however, do enjoy receiving packages in the mail...
Brite Music is great for kids of all ages (yes, including babies). Here is a little break down of which products are geared for each age group. You can click on the link for each product. Once you click on it, go ahead and click on the "More Details" link on that page for more information and clips of songs:
Baby:
Peek-a-Boo
Sweet Dreams
Brite Beginnings (Success System I)
Toddler:
In addition to what is listed under baby...
Preschool:
In addition to what is listed under Toddler...
Sing, Read, and Write with Brite
K-6th Grade:
In addition to the music listed under Preschool...
A More Perfect Union: America Becomes a Nation (DVD)
Growing Up Brite (Success System II)
So, now that you have an idea of what is geared to each age group here are my recommendations:
We own the 'Growing Up Brite (Success System II) and we've loved it. I ordered it because it included so many of the products I wanted for my kids.
The Safety Kids Series is a MUST, especially in this day and age where our kids' safety seems to be in question any time they leave our home, and in some instances even when they are home but are playing on the internet. How many of you learned your phone number while singing the song 'I Know My Number' from the Safety Kids Volume 1? Ben and I both did. In fact, we both can remember our very first phone numbers to this very day because of that song.
My Body Machine is another favorite of mine and of my sister Brooke. The coloring book that comes with it is so much fun. Coloring books come with most of the series that Brite sells and kids love them.
Elisha, the songs you have been teaching Ryan are from the 'Watch Me Sing' set. You probably already knew that. These songs are great for getting wiggles out.
Here are clips of some of my favorite songs from the following CDs:
SHOW A LITTLE LOVE
SOMEONE SPECIAL, YOU
My Body Machine
Safety Kids
OK, so go ahead and visit http://www.britemusic.com/ and click on 'Products' on the left. If you think you know what you want to buy, then click on 'QuickOrder'. It will give you a listing of all of the products.
If you want to purchase songs to download, then from the 'Products' menu, click on Download Songs/Albums. Individual songs cost $0.99 each and an album costs $9.99. You will still be able to enter my Rep Code when you checkout to save an additional 10%.
Enter my rep code, which is 2050102, at check out where it asks for an Invitation Code on the check out page. You will always save 10% with this code.
The promotions for the month of October include:
All orders of over $60 get free shipping
All orders of over $50 receive a free Discipline book
Free first month on orders of Music-By-The-Month
Now that the downloadable albums exist, you have to order at least $60 worth of items in order to have them send you the physical items in the mail. However, the coloring books that come with these orders are very fun and might be something to consider when making the decision of how to create your order, especially if you think your order may come to $60 anyway.
Maddie and Andrew have given Brite Music CDs as teacher gifts the past few years. The teachers have told me that they have started using them in their classrooms.
*****Now for the contest*****
The person whose referrals lead to the highest volume (highest monetary amount) of Brite Music purchases will receive a free Brite Music ALBUM DOWNLOAD of their choice from me. You can add a link to this blog entry on your blog, or refer Brite Music and my rep code to your family and friends. Just make sure that anyone who makes a purchase uses my rep code AND that you can track who buys music as a result of your work. One simple way to track who is buying music because of your referral, if you decide to advertise via your blog, is to ask each person who buys something Brite because of you to write their name in your comments section. This contest will run until midnight EST December 15th. I will create a blog post that week and ask you to list the names of the people who made purchases because of your referrals. I can track what is purchased with my Rep Code on the Rep section of Brite's website, so I will know how much your referrals purchases add up to and who ordered what. If any purchases are made by you, they will count towards your referral total. Remember, you may choose not to buy anything, but if your referrals buy enough stuff you still have a chance to win your own FREE BRITE MUSIC ALBUM DOWNLOAD. Something free around the holidays is ALWAYS a good thing. Good luck! I will announce the winner on December 16th.
4 comments:
I'm excited to check it all out. I bought something last yr with your code for my neice! YAY.
My parents got Halle some of these for Christmas last year, and although they can't quite understand Safety Kids, at least they know all the words to the songs so eventually it will all "click". We love em! In fact, when Jeff and I were dating, he used to sing these random weird songs all the time like, "How many stairs to the top of the tower? Huff and Puff, Huff and Puff", and "This is the forest of no return". I guess these were brite music songs. What a weirdo!
Sounds great, I'm going to check it out! I actually just ordered that Marlo Thomas and Friends cd, "Free to be You and Me"--did you ever listen to that one? I remember loving it as a kid, Carol Channing sang this one song about housework that always made me laugh.
I am interested in some products and possibly becoming a distributor for my area. Please e-mail me. I have been to the Brite Music site several times but was looking for a representative. You can find my e-mail at my "blogger" profile.
Thanks!
Post a Comment