Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Valentines Day for Jessie and Taylor


Jessie and Taylor sent our family and Brooke's family some really fun Valentine Cards and treats. As a thank you to them, and for everyone else's enjoyment I will post the Valentine for Jessie and Taylor from me, Andrew, and Bracken. I asked the boys to finish the sentences for me. Andrew's answers are in purple and Bracken's are in green.

1. When I think of Aunt Jessie, I think of...
Taylor.
you.

2. When I think of Uncle Taylor, I think of...
Jessie.
you.

3. I love Jessie because...
she loves me.
I love you.

4. I love Taylor because...
he loves me too.
he loves me.


5. Jessie just learned how to...
kiss.
go potty.

6. Taylor just learned how to...
kiss too.
play with me.

7. Jessie is afraid of...
spiders and bugs.
you.

8. Taylor is afraid of...
EVERYTHING except girls whose names start with J (he said "juh") and grandmas
monsters that are mean and scary.

9. Jessie's favorite game is...
trying to kiss my cheek.
hide and seek.

10. Taylor's favorite game is...
hug and kiss.
hot and cold.

11. If Jessie had all the money in the world, she would buy...
a copy machine.
a sword. I really love swords!!!

12. If Taylor had all the money in the world, he would buy...
a real live transformer.
he can buy swords too 'cuz he's a boy.

13. Sometimes Jessie forgets to...
say goodbye.
go potty.

14. Sometimes Taylor forgets to...
bring his wife when he gets the car.
to play.

15. Jessie loves Valentine's Day because...
its all about kissing and hugs.
there are lots of treats on Valentine's Day.

16. Taylor loves Valentine's Day because...
he married and girl and can give her chocolates.
because its like loving and has hearts.

17. One time Jessie lost her...
purse.
friend, but she lost her friend in Utah and forgot me to play.


18. One time Taylor lost his...
mouth that always wanted to get off his face.
toy that he buyed.

19. If Jessie could be any princess, she would be...
Cinderella, because Cinderella kissed me at Disney World.
I've got lots of choices... Belle, or Sleeping Beauty, or Cinderella. The perfect one is Sleeping Beauty, 'cuz that's the prettiest.


20. If Taylor could be any princess, he would be...
No! Boys don't be princesses. They are handsome and marry the princesses. I think he would be Mickey Mouse.
Belle. Belle's pretty too. Not Cinderella, because she's only a little pretty, not a lot.

21. Jessie's hair color is...
super duper!!!
brown.

22. Taylor's hair color is...
brown just like ours.
blue.

23. Jessie wants to learn to...
kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, because she likes to.
go potty.

24. Taylor wants to learn to...
do the same thing.
play swords and fight.

25. Jessie's first word as a baby was...
Taylor.
toy.

26. Taylor's first word as a baby was...
mama.
fire truck.

27. Jessie, please always remember...
bring me to Pump It Up (a local party place with moon bounces) whenever I ask you to.
go potty, but not under the table though...

28. Taylor, please always remember...
to bring your purse, and then Jessie will destroy Taylor so I can marry her when I grow up. That will be cool, right?
to play swords.

29. I really need to tell Jessie to...
go to the park, because I love her and then we can go on the love ride.
that I love her.

30. I really need to tell Taylor to...
go to the marrying place at his heart and marry Jessie again.
do you want to play?

31. One bad thing about Jessie is...
that she squished Taylor.
she doesn't like me, because that's my word...

32. One bad thing about Taylor is...
falling from an outer space love airplane. he wants to rip me to pieces.

33. I want to teach Jessie to...
fly like a bird.
to play trucks.

34. I want to teach Taylor to...
bark like a dog and make himself a dog.
to play basketball.

35. Jessie's favorite food is...
dog food and parrot food.
chicken and broccoli.

36. Taylor's favorite food is...
Mickey food, grapes, and birdseed.
just chicken.

37. Jessie's favorite book is...
Fire Trucks and Truck books.
Christmas books.

38. Taylor's favorite book is...
Superman Book.
a princess book.

39. Jessie's favorite movie is...
some hairstyles show.
Batman.

40. Taylor's favorite movie is...
Superfriends movie.
Superhero and Fire Truck movies.

41. Jessie's favorite thing to wear is...
a cape.
a night gown.

42. Taylor's favorite thing to wear is...
a bow tie.
a prince night gown.

7 comments:

Rachael said...

Hilariama. That was priceless! Where do you get the idea to conduct such interviews? Although, admittedly, I'd be afraid to hear what came out of the mouths of my babes...solicited.

Melodrama Mama said...

Too funny! I wish Jessie and Taylor luck with the potty stuff!

The Carlsons said...

I can't stop laughing!!!!!Especially about Bracken's obsession with swords.

Mugs said...

Your blog is my daily comic relief Allie! HILARIOUS!

Heather and Dave said...

what a fun idea! my preschool teacher did something similar for me to give my mom for mothers day & it's so funny...i thought she had purple eyes, and loved to wear her pearls. those boys are too cute. Very nice job on the V-day post.

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

I love when Tay wears his "prince night gown." Now, if only that DARN mouth would get off his face...
Love ya!

alexandra said...

My favorite is that Taylor wants to rip one of hte children to pieces. I laugh every time I read your blog, Allie.