You would think that one day I would learn my lesson, but the next pictures will prove that I haven't. We hadn't planned on buying ice cream for my children while in the car, however, Maddie was soooooooo irritating making all of the other three kids scream on our car ride that Ben pulled over to an ice cream shop and bought every child an ice cream cone but Maddie. Take that, Maddie!
Friday, March 06, 2009
For lack of better judgement
Sometimes, as a parent, I make decisions that I regret very quickly. Often these unfortunate decisions involve a combination of a child, a carseat, and something sticky. See examples below:



Ah yes, a large sprite and some blue cotton candy... dear dentist, let me be the mother that pays off your dental school loans...
You would think that one day I would learn my lesson, but the next pictures will prove that I haven't. We hadn't planned on buying ice cream for my children while in the car, however, Maddie was soooooooo irritating making all of the other three kids scream on our car ride that Ben pulled over to an ice cream shop and bought every child an ice cream cone but Maddie. Take that, Maddie!





You would think that one day I would learn my lesson, but the next pictures will prove that I haven't. We hadn't planned on buying ice cream for my children while in the car, however, Maddie was soooooooo irritating making all of the other three kids scream on our car ride that Ben pulled over to an ice cream shop and bought every child an ice cream cone but Maddie. Take that, Maddie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it. Carseat covers are usually removable & washable right? No worries then. You and Ben are great parents. We all know it.
Yikes! I wish you had a picture of the icecreamless Maddie. I bet she was fuming. That strawberry cone made me want one :)
Good thing carseat covers are washable... after just one cycle the booster you borrowed while in town is good as new! Of course... I predict that within 10 minutes of Brody using it for the first time it will get something spilled on it!
Post a Comment