I had a lot of fun staying with Jessie and Taylor at their very cute townhouse and seeing the fun ways they decorated it. I, of course, also loved holding Brody (despite the fact that I kept putting him back into his crib so that he would get used to sleeping in a crib. Really, Jess, I was trying to do you a favor...)
I saw tons of relatives and had a great time catching up and visiting with everyone.
Ben held down the fort while I was away, which was very convenient. Unfortunately, while I was in Utah, Ben's grandfather passed away. That meant that Ben and the four kids flew out to Utah for the funeral. While it was a sad occasion that they joined me in Utah, it was nice to all be out in Utah together.
The kids got to meet their new cousin and to see lots of family from the Lee, Durham, Skidmore, and Burton sides of the family. We have A LOT of family in Utah!!!
I also got to see my awesome friend Elisha, which was so fun.
Anyway, I'm back home again. Real life kicked in the second I walked in the door and realized that perhaps I really am the only one who ever cleans the house....
Here are some pictures of our Utah adventures:
3 comments:
It was SO fun seeing you! I so wish we could have met up again. I wanted to find out what Ben ended up packing for the kids and how he handled the plane ride. What a trooper! I'm glad you made it home safe and sound and I can't wait to see you again!
I'm jealous you all were out in Utah and we don't live there anymore. I miss seeing family all the time.
Grandmas house looks the same. Your kids are cute, Allie!
lovin' Mylie on the health rider. What a workout maniac!
It was really fun having you out here, and such a fun surprise that Brody got to meet his Burton cousins!!!
Post a Comment