Sunday, March 08, 2009

An outing with grandfather

After completing a lot of Saturday chores, my children were rewarded with an outing with my dad. They usually see Grandfather quite often, but it had been several weeks since the last time they saw him so they were extra excited.

We went for an early dinner with Grandfather at Fuddruckers. After dinner, he took Andrew and Zack to get haircuts and bought Maddie some watercolor paints and the boys a bag of tootsie pops. Since the weather was in the low 70s and wonderful we all went to the park to get some more energy out.

It was a very fun Saturday. Thanks, Grandfather!




2 comments:

Heather and Dave said...

What a fun day! I love your dad and how fun he is with your kids. The tummy tickling photo is super cute, and maddie kissing his cheek is really sweet. I love that they call him grandfather too...classic!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Very fun! What a great grandpa!
I'm digging the new background.
P.S. Love the photo of the boys hanging on the pull up bar. Very representative of their personalities!!