When I asked Maddie to back me up on this, she said, "I caught a leprechaun in my classroom in the leprechaun trap I made. When it got captured, it turned into chocolate. I ate it and now I have magic leprechaun powers!"
So much for my attempt.
We were invited by my dad to have corned beef and cabbage for dinner at his house in honor of St. Patrick's Day and our Irish heritage. He had the table decked out in green and the kids loved it! They loved the hats, the balloons, the cake, and of course Grandfather's green hair which was a result of a leprechaun prank. Darn those leprechauns! I just can't win!
I hope you all had a Happy St. Patrick's Day!
6 comments:
Uncle David looks so festive! What a great get together & I'm glad you took pictures. HOlidays at the Lees are always a party!
omg this is the BEST post EVER! Love Maddie's leprechaun story, Andrew with the spoon, Mylies pigtails(so cute!) and most of all- Dad's HAIR! FANTASTIC!
Wow, look how green you can make your hair if your hair is gray! I doubt that would have worked as well on brown hair. My kids thought the hair looked awesome but they thought that the food looked gross. I'm sure it was great and I think the cake looks dangerous! Also, I think that Mylie's hat is supposed to be for a dog...leave it to Dad to go ALL OUT!
Awesome! Love David's hair, classic. I see where you guys all get your crazy love of all things holiday. So fun.
This is really funny and cute. I need to do a better job next year!
I didn't realize your dad had such the Irish flair. I'm trying to imagine my dad doing that. Somehow, I just can't quite see it happening unless he were asleep and my mom decided to play a little joke. That I can see happening...
Post a Comment