Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So you think you know your Christmas Carols, eh?


OK, all of you festive fools out there! I found this fun quiz on AOL and was surprised at how badly I did on it. It is a multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank quiz where you are tested on your knowledge of VERY famous Christmas songs (like 'Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer', and 'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus').

Here is the link for the quiz: http://living.aol.com/holidays/lyric_quiz

I'm not sure how long AOL will have that quiz up for, so take it as soon as you can.
I may have given out the wrong link earlier, but I have edited it, so hopefully it will take you to the correct quiz now. Good luck! I got 6 out of 11.

How well did you do?

4 comments:

megan&steve said...

I couldn't find the quiz. only a story about vampires or something.

Anne said...

Hi, I left a comment on one of your posts about Brite Music but I thought I would comment on your most recent post so you'll get it quicker (hopefully). I'm looking into becoming a Brite Music distributor. Our preacher raised his children on their products and has highly recommended them and asked that I look into it (since I already know about being a distributor for Shaklee products). There doesn't seem to be a Brite Music distributor in this area and I think it would be a product of interest with the home schoolers around here.

Please go to my profile on "blogger" and e-mail me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

I got 5 correct and 6 wrong. The weird thing is that the ones I got correct were on songs or poems I had never heard before and totally guessed on! The ones I had a hard time with were the songs I actually knew! Weird!

Heather and Dave said...

7 right & 4 wrong...and I'd never heard of a few of the poems. What a fun holiday quiz though!