OK, so I just learned that I was tagged by my cousin Meghan Durham. I figure since I have been tagged a few times before, I would do my own variation and instead post six things you don't know about Ben.
1. Ben is not afraid to suddenly start dancing in public. I, however, often live in fear that Ben will suddenly start dancing in public.
2. Although Ben is a hard-core wrestling fiend, he confided to me once that our boys wouldn't have to wrestle if we got them into ice-hockey. This sounds FABULOUS to me.
3. He shouted his proposal to me from the kitchen of my BYU apartment while I was in my bedroom finding my wallet so we could order a pizza. The proposal consisted of "So...I think I want to marry you." I told him if he would call my dad and ask permission then I would say yes. He called my dad and received permission. We went all around Provo telling our friends we were engaged. After telling at least 20 people Ben decided he was having second thoughts. I told him it was too late for that. We just celebrated our eighth anniversary on November 23.
4. Ben decided in January 2006 that he wanted to take up running. A few weeks later he decided he would train for a marathon. Three and a half months later, Ben completed his first marathon. Apparently, his body knows no pain.
5. Ben is extremely hilarious.
6. Ben hates coconut.
1 comment:
I didn't know Ben had second thoughts!!
That was a fun post! Im glad that Zack is having a good recovery! Love you!
Post a Comment