Jennifer Collins of Texas! I will be in touch with you today about how to claim your free downloadable Brite album of choice.
Thanks so much to all of you who participated in my contest. I hope you enjoy the products that you bought.
If you still would like to buy some Brite stuff, it is not too late. Go to Brite's website and use invitation code 2050102 to save 10% at check out. All orders of $50 or greater in December will receive a free 'Everything Christmas' cd. Also, orders of $60 or greater still enjoy free shipping.
You can also download songs or entire albums on Brite's website and save 10% at checkout using the code listed above. Download them, burn them onto a CD or go ahead and load them onto your iPod or mp3 player.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, apparently I've been out of the loop for awhile. I kept checking your blog, and no new posts. I leave it alone for a week and I have to go back and catch up on like 5 new ones! Okay, so I enjoyed it. I really do like reading your post...your family is so real and entertaining. Sheesh, I wonder when I'll get to meet all of you already.
Or at least have a decent conversation.
Time for a new post
Post a Comment