This morning Andrew came running into my room chanting, "It's my birthday! I'm 8! I get to open presents and get baptized!" He has been counting down months, weeks, and days, and finally the big day is here.
We love Andrew and we're so proud of his good choices. He is such a nice and sweet guy and doesn't have an ounce of guile in him. He was our only child to get a video from Santa that said he had been good. Two got placed on Santa's naughty watch and one got told she could "do better."
When Andrew watched Maddie's video from Santa and heard that she was on naughty watch, he said to me, "Mom, it looks like Maddie asked Santa for a karaoke machine. She's been pretty bad this year and I don't think she will get it. Do you think I will get enough birthday money to buy it for her? I don't want her to be disappointed."
He is and always has been the most tenderhearted of my children.
Andrew we love you and want you to have a very Happy Birthday!
3 comments:
happy birthday andrew! i don't know if you knew i called and talked to him but he just had me listen to the sound his new dsi or something made... :)
Happy Birthday to Andrew! He's adorable and so sweet to think of Maddie on his birthday. All your kids are such great friends and I love that about them.
Happy Birthday, Andrew! Congratulations on getting baptized!
Post a Comment