That video is hilarious!! If you want to have even more fun with it, secretly video your friends or family while they watch it, most can't help but try it. I have a Mac so it was easy to have the camera on while they watched it. I have great blackmail footage now and have enjoyed the good laugh.
I am learning all sorts of things as a result of mothering four mischievous rascals. It is now my duty to share what I have learned with all mothers everywhere. If it is on this blog, then yes, it has happened in my home.
5 comments:
What?!? That was super weird/funny.
brooke had me watch it right after you had her watch it. so weird. id love to see this lady now and if it actually worked.
Wow, that is all I can think to say . . . Wow!
That video is hilarious!! If you want to have even more fun with it, secretly video your friends or family while they watch it, most can't help but try it. I have a Mac so it was easy to have the camera on while they watched it. I have great blackmail footage now and have enjoyed the good laugh.
That totally made my day! Max is watching it with me and is cracking up, hahaha!
Post a Comment