
We love it. Maddie has stolen my copy, but I still enjoy hearing it blasted from her bedroom.
Go to Mindy Gledhill website and listen to little clips of each of the songs. She is very talented and fun to listen to. Maddie's favorite songs are 'Circus Girl' and 'California'. My favorites are 'Hourglass' and 'Anchor'. Definitely at least downloading the mp3s (check Amazon, they have it their too). Buy them for yourself, and pretend that I gave them to you because I wish I could.
I would also buy your families the Fablehaven series by New York Times bestselling author Brandon Mull.

Ben, Maddie, and I loved it and Andrew is currently engrossed in it. I love when my kids read and especially when I catch them reading something that captures their imagination in such a way that they choose to pick up the book rather than picking up their Nintendo DS to play their favorite Pokemon game (this is really saying something when it comes to Andrew, and this exact scenario happened to my delight yesterday).
I am not affiliated with Mindy Gledhill or Brandon Mull. I was not paid to recommend these. If you are looking for gifts to give people, these are fabulous options.
2 comments:
Oh my. I've heard of Mindy and would love to hear her music. Thanks for the recommendation!
p.s. amazon is sending a cd my way!
Post a Comment